The schedule for this Saturday morning is:
9.00. Pending recognitions and opening of voting.
10:00. Tribute to the victims of terrorism
10.10. Intervention of Spokespersons:
- Kuka Gamra, Congress spokesperson.
- Senate Spokesperson Javier Marotto
- Dolores Montserrat, Spokesperson of the European Parliament.
10.45. Tribute to Ukraine.
11.00 Polling ends.
11.00 European People’s Party (EPP) intervention:
- Manfred Weber, chairman of the PPE Group.
- Margaritas Schinas, Vice President of the European Commission.
11.30. Speech of Juan Manuel Moreno, President of the Andalusian PP.
12.00. The reading of the results and the announcement of the new President.
12.05. Speech by Alberto Nez Feizu, President of the Popular Party.
Popular people already assume that before voting or anything, Feiju will be their president, as they make clear in this tweet.